Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Spring Break at our house. That doesn't really mean much other than:
#1 - We aren't doing school.
#2 - I get a break from teaching.
#3 - I have time to finish cleaning through bedrooms getting ready for a garage sale.
#4 - I have an entire week to regroup and get ready for school to start next week.

I need to decide on a science curriculum. I was thinking of doing Christian Kids Explore Earth and Space but I'm not sure. Perhaps we need to do a Physical Science first since we really haven't done that before. Any input???

I have a bit of a break from births right now. As you can see on the list over there, we had another birth this weekend. It was to be a scheduled c-section that ended up being an emergency c-section. Everything went smoothly and they are all doing very well!!

No comments: