I just KNEW we'd get a snow storm in March!!! Most of you who read/follow my blog are in town or close enough to know it's snowing so there's no need to go on and on about how it's March and it's snowing and how pretty it is. Just look out your own window. ;)
Our school week on our new "schedule" (in quotes because I use that term very loosely..lol) went well! I was happy to see that most days we finished up a little early. Which means I have time to add in some Poetry study! Now to just order the book. I think I will be using Poetry Primer. I also need to figure out something for Art. I'd really like something that teaches basic drawing and techniques plus a little Art History. Does something like that exist????
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know of one!
Post a Comment