The end of another week is here.
Today we went on a field trip to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum. Unfortunately it's not somewhere that we will be returning. The traveling exhibit was fun and I think the kids enjoyed it. However, the rest of the museum (the part that's not traveling..lol) was disappointing. They have hands-on exhibits throughout the museum but the volunteers scattered throughout (except for upstairs in 1-2-3 Blast kids' area...which was fun!) were quite cranky. I felt like they were hovering just waiting for a child to do something wrong. Driving two hours to the Oklahoma Science Museum is a MUCH more enjoyable experience!!!
I have more due dates to add to that list over there. :) Things are picking up and getting busy! We have 11 clients right now. I need to get the new due dates tomorrow and add them. Since she opened the center last week we've had at least three girls show interest in birthing there! I'm so excited to finally have this option available for women!!!
My babette is coming along nicely. I have five sections put together so far. I'm happy with it for the most part. The yellow I picked out isn't quite what I wanted. But I think once it's all done it will look nice.
I guess that's about it. Nothing profound.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so with you on the Oklahoma Science Museum. A few months ago we went to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art those people followed us around like they had just received some kind of art theft threat and we were the prime suspects. We left there, because we know when we are not wanted, and headed to the Science Museum. We had a blast there.. and in fact, some head honcho was riding a Segway through the museum and stopped to let us all try it out.. and it wasn't even an exhibit.. it was his own personal segway. How cool is that?!
Post a Comment