Friday, December 5, 2008

What a busy day it is in my blog!

So. My day started out in the shower this morning where the shower proceeded to break. The little button that you push in to make the shower work has been wonky for a while. Today it finally give up. While I was in the shower. yay. Thankfully that is something Kev will be able to fix.

The little surprise of a blog award brightened my day.

Then I took the van in for an oil change and tire rotation. Just an oil change and tire rotation is all I wanted. NOT a new $173 water pump. Of course it's better to discover that during an oil change and not in the middle of the Turner Turnpike.

Right about now, these are looking mighty good (click on the picture for the recipes):

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I never knew Jello shots could be in SOOOO many flavors!