Friday, December 5, 2008


This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


Awww....shucks. Denise presented me with my very first blog award ever! Thanks Denise!

Apparently I'm supposed to pass this on to eight other blogs. The problem is, I don't read that many blogs and not many people read my blog. LOL! So basically, if you are on that list over there, you're getting awarded. But I really do like you all bunches! I'd give this award to you even if I had 55 blogs on that list. So with that in mind and in no particular order, here are the ladies I pass on this award to:

1. Dulce - A very dear friend of mine. She is my partner in crime when it comes to sharing our feelings on BabyWise and anything that involves educating new Moms on gentle parenting. Dulce and her husband have a beautiful family! Her blog is quite thought provoking and I love reading about their adventures as a family.

2. Paige - She just recently started her blog and I'm so glad!! Paige is a client of mine and is expecting in June. She and her husband are sweet people and have a beautiful relationship. For now you can read about their life with their "baby", Will. But soon there will be a new little one to read about!

3. Kim - Apparently we met years ago in FAITH but I don't remember it. lol I just remember meeting her in another homeschool group, CHEER. I enjoy reading about her family and homeschool journey, especially since her girls are older than mine.

4. Melanie - Another homeschooling Mom that I've known for several years now. Being the only woman in a house full of boys, her blog is quite entertaining for someone like me with three girls. lol She is an excellent writer as well!

5. Kahri's Homeschool Blog - Since Kahri's personal blog has been awarded this particular award twice now, I'll pass this one on to her other blog. I really enjoy reading about their schooling and the ideas/links she shares. I want to be like Kahri when I grow up.

6. Denise - Even though she gave this award to me, I'm giving it to her again. Denise is one of the first homeschool Moms I met when we were starting. She helped recommend curriculum and get me started on my homeschool journey. She is an amazing wife and mother! I also want to be like Denise when I grow up.

7. Jenny - She doesn't have a blog but she reads mine. She's the mother to my favorite doula baby and makes my laundry detergent. Jenny - get a blog! EDITED TO SAY - Jenny set up a blog today!! Go check it out: Detergent Mama

8. And last but not least...another person who doesn't have a blog but reads this one....My Mom. She really should have a blog as it could entertain you for hours with the stories she could tell from her adventures as a foster mom. She's the bestest Mom in the world. I really want to be like her when I grow up.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ask and ye shall receive: http://jennyssimplyclean.blogspot.com/

dulce de leche said...

:blushing: Thank you so much, Heather! You made my whole day! :) How do I use the image in my post?

Peculiar Blogs said...

okay, you are a dork. But I love you anyway. :-)