Thursday, December 25, 2008

Like I said, today was very busy in addition to the fact that it was (well...still is) Christmas. At 1:30am I was called to a birth. I left at 3:30am since Mama wasn't doing much and I needed to be home for Christmas morning with the children. At 9:30am I called to check in and the midwife said Mama was starting to push a little. At 11:00am she called and and asked if I could come relieve her. Still no baby. Around Noon the decision was made, by an extremely exhausted Mama, to go to the hospital. The beautiful baby girl arrived around 5:00pm this evening. :)

I got home about an hour and a half later. There was food to put away (I have yet to get something to eat), help the kids finish packing, finish up laundry, get my clothes together, and tidy up the house a bit. I think I'm finally able to slow down some. It's almost bedtime for the kids and then I can relax a bit more.

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Merry Christmas Heather!!!