Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The pumpkin patch was fun. They changed some things and didn't have very many of the larger size pumpkins. Not sure if they were completely over-picked from the weekend or what. The kids had fun looking at the animals and picking out their pumpkins though.

Busy getting ready for Gracie's sleepover party. Saturday morning's cinnamon rolls are in the oven now. They will go in the freezer until then. The house smells SOOOOOOOO good! I need to whip up some frosting and in the morning I'll bake the cake.

Tomorrow night we're (as in my Mom, me, Em and Abby) going to the United concert!! I'm so freaking excited! I haven't seen SCC in years and have never seen MWS in concert before. From reading SCC's manager's blog it looks like it's going to be an amazing concert!!! And the girls have never been to a big-time concert like this before so they should have a blast!!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

That is wonderful that you are going to the concert! Let us know how it is!! I have a hard time seeing SCC now, after losing Maria, I just have such compassion for him, I have trouble looking at him or listening to him! I know, it's weird. Anyway, I can't wait to hear how it was!