Thank you to the anonymous person who chimed in about the egg roll wrappers. :) My Mom also mentioned earlier that she's seen them in the produce section with the Tofu. So there you go. If you were egg roll wrappers, that's where you'd be.
Well, it finally happened. After two years and eighteen clients, I missed a birth! Our client who was two weeks overdue went into labor early this morning and it went quick (as we felt it would)!! I wasn't able to get a sitter that early (my mother-in-law was planning on coming at 11am because we thought this would be a transfer), figure out how to get Kev to work at a reasonable time, and Kev couldn't miss more work so I couldn't leave when the midwife did. But, she missed it too.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment