Monday, September 1, 2008

For a while now I've wanted a really cool Latin name for our school. So I've decided to pick a few phrases and have a vote within our house and here on my blog. :)

And the nominees (so far) are......

- Christus rex - Christ the King

- Domus dulcis domus - Home Sweet Home

-
Christo et Doctrinae - For Christ and Learning

- Suntne vacci laeti - Are your cows happy?

- Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus - Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

Just seeing if you are paying attention. ;)

That's all I have so far. I stink at coming up with stuff like this.

Pictures still to come later. Our dessert is in the freezer but I'll get two final pictures later this evening. :)

1 comment:

NeeCee said...

This is my absolute favorite, but then again, I love cows!
- Suntne vacci laeti - Are your cows happy?

But for a school name, I like this one.
Christo et Doctrinae - For Christ and Learning