Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our little caterpillars are even bigger today!!! Getting nice and chubby. :) I'll try and get a picture tomorrow.

I think I am ready for school. I got all the Bible Study pages copied, printed out the rest of the Prima Latina lessons (I'm working on typing up the Latina Christiana lessons but we still have several PL lessons before we move on), and printed out pages for their U.S. State study. Then I sat down and got lessons planned out for the week.

They don't know it yet but I have a fun surprise for them Tuesday morning. To celebrate the first day, I'm going to take them to Merritt's Bakery for breakfast after we take Daddy to work. We've gone before for lunch and dessert but never breakfast. They'll be thrilled!!!

Not much planned for tomorrow other than making that Ice Cream Torte. Sounds like a fun day to me. ;)

No comments: