Anyone else have a case of the Mondays???
It's our last week before school starts. :) Yay!!!! I have most things ready....I think. I need to make some copies of our Bible Study/Devotional, God, What's Your Name. I also need to print out a bunch of stuff and need to buy printer ink before I can do that.
Yesterday we visited a different Sunday School class. We liked it MUCH better! It is for 20s-30s and is much more lively than the other we tried. One of Kev's friends and his wife are in that class as well. It seems like they have more going on in this group to connect with people so we're looking forward to that.
We had another little blessing last week. Kev went to a luncheon to say "Thank You" for those who helped with summer projects at the school. He won a door prize....a school t-shirt and a $25 QT gift card. :) So that will help with half a tank of gas this week. :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment