Friday, June 13, 2008

Project Switch Bedrooms is (finally) underway!

Kev and I will be moving into the kids' bedroom and the four of them will get the master bedroom. It will be a tight squeeze for our bedroom set! But on the bright side, the kids will have SO much more room!!! We'll be able to set up Em's bed again so she'll have her own space again (she's been sleeping on her mattress, on the floor in the other bedroom). They'll also have a lot of floor space to get toys out and play in there. :)

The girls are VERY excited about the walk-in closet. They keep going in there saying, "Wow...it's just huge!!!" I guess they haven't noticed it all these years. LOL


Matthew is still doing very well with the the potty training! Actually, I can probably already say we're not potty training any more. We're still working on the "putting poopies in the potty" but that's not something that happens every 20-30 minutes. The majority of the time he wakes up dry from naps even!!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Great job, Matthew!!! And good job on the moving stuff Heather!