Monday, June 23, 2008

Ok..I know you people are reading this blog. NO ONE appreciated the Chipmunks sing Styx addition???? Come on, I know you laughed as hard as I did when I listened to it. Admit it. Anything is funnier when the Chipmunks sing it.

I finally got around to uploading some pictures. These our from the "big switch" that took place in our house last Saturday. I am still stumped as to why, when I post pictures in to blogger they come out so grainy. So....deal with it. lol

What my living room looked like most of the day:


What the master bedroom looked like most of the day



The kids' new room!!


I realized while I was uploading these that I haven't taken a picture of our new room yet. I'll get around to it eventually. Other than getting stuffy in there at night, it's a very cozy room. Which we have named "The Loveshack". ;)

No comments: