Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm back.

We had a nice trip. Got rain the day we planned to go to Silver Dollar City which sucked. But we had fun anyway.

I just got word that if my April client needs a repeat c-section (her baby is currently breech..same reason for her first c-section), they won't need me. I completely understand since even though there are things I can do at c-sections, it's not the same as a vaginal birth. But I'm SO bummed. :( I was really looking forward to doing a hospital birth again. Plus, I needed the money from that birth to help with expenses for the midwifery conference T. and I are going to in a month. So I have to get ready and do a garage sale later this week and hope I make enough to help.

If anyone out there knows anyone who's due in April and needs a doula...let me know. LOL!! :p

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Glad to see you are back!