I keep forgetting to post here.
Let's see...important stuff:
* Em went camping this past weekend. She rode a horse for the first time! :)
* I'm skipping town again. This time alone...well, with Tiffany...to a midwifery conference. I'm SO excited and it will be so nice to get away! I'll be gone Wed-Sun so don't miss me too much. lol
* I finally bought some flowers for the house. Got a big, beautiful geranium from the "damaged plants" rack at Lowe's for 50% off. Found a beeeeeautiful petunia hanging basket at a local place here. They sell produce and flowers during the Spring-Fall. They always have the most gorgeous hanging baskets! The plants in them are HUGE and the price is just a smidge over what you pay at WalMart or Lowe's. Anyway...it's all Spring-y out in the front of the house now! Oh...and I got two more rose bushes for the back patio. I already have two pink rose bushes but I wanted more. :) I got a white bush and a yellow bush.
* One of our clients from January may be pregnant again. :) We should get the results in the morning.
That's about it. Nothing spectacular.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment