Nothing too exciting going on here worth blogging about.
I've been working on the girls' Easter dresses. Two of them are 95% done and I started Emily's today.
Got my hair done Saturday (I've never been this blonde...lol), went to lunch with a couple friends, then went to the Just Between Friends sale. I also donated blood. One of the radio stations was having a blood drive at the mall so I made a last minute decision to go over...I was the last one of the day. Apparently it's been a while since I've donated....twelve years!!!!
Waiting on a Mama to have her baby. We're all thinking sometime this week.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a pic of your hair! I would love to see it. (in person would be nice, too, but I will take what I can get!)
Post a Comment