It appears that I have been tagged. It also appears that I can't get this to not be in bolded print or save to the text I want it to.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Taking care of my newborn daughter. :)
Five things on my to-do list today (well...for tomorrow):
1. Make the dairy run
2. School
3. Laundry
4. Go to the library
5. More laundry
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Air-popped popcorn with butter and salt (Kev can make it so it tastes just like movie theater popcorn!)
3. Chocolate
4. Cheese
5. Chocolate
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe to our church
2. Pay off ALL of our debt
3. Buy a new home with enough room for all of us and our stuff
4. Buy a new car
5. Pay off our parent's debt so they won't have to worry about it any more.
6. Buy my Mom a house in Tulsa
7. Help Tiffany open a birth center
8. Go on a nice vacation
Five of my bad habits:
1. Eating too much chocolate
2. Not studying enough
3. Not enough patience
4. Procrastinating in cleaning my bathroom
5. I can't think of a fifth one.
Five places I have lived:
1. Wichita, Kansas
2. Tulsa, Oklahoma
3. Bixby, Oklahoma
(I haven't lived in five places)
Five jobs I've had:
1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Church office
3. Optical place
4. Work study at ORU
5. All the birth stuff I'm doing now
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Chana
2. Jenny
3. Dulce
(Yes, I know that's not five)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very fun to read! :-)
Post a Comment