Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Busy day.

I had some errands to run this morning. We stopped at Goodwill (yeah, again) because I wanted to see if they still had those scrubs. They didn't. :( But I found another Michael Crichton book for $1, a truck book for Matthew, two sets of Crayola Twistables for $1 each, and a jean jacket for myself. :) (I look really cute in it by the way. LOL)

I stopped at the Dollar Tree to look for a couple things I read about on a message board I post on for birth professionals. They have these big plastic eggs that have one solid color half and one clear half. Then they have (and usually carry them year-round I think) little baby dolls. Anyone figure out where I'm going with this yet? ;) The egg makes a great uterus and the baby fits right in it. So I can show baby's position inside the uterus and also show malpositions. Very cool.

Then we went next door to Payless. I made a wrap for someone and had just enough money left over to get a new pair of shoes. I really like them and they'll be good for spring/summer. I needed some casual sneaker-like shoes. These are the ones I got. We looked around a while and they have some super cute shoes this season!! I didn't think they were carrying them anymore but they have Airwalks again!!! The girls all want new "crocs" and Matthew will probably get a pair too (they have some just like Daddy's ;)). Then of course they all picked out at least one other pair they want. LOL Better start saving now...that's going to be one expensive shopping trip!! Hopefully I'll have the $ when they have the BOGO sale which will save me quite a bit!!!

Got the van washed and then it was time to head over to the midwife's house for appointments. :) We had an interview scheduled but the lady didn't show up. One of our former clients came by to visit, we saw the girl and little one that was born on the 11th, and our girl that's due Saturday was last. :) We're still betting on Sunday for her. LOL! I have a feeling it will be sometime this weekend or early next week. She REALLY wants her sister there and her sister is coming into town on Saturday. She doesn't want her Mom there and her Mom can't come on Sunday. It really is amazing what women's bodies do when they feel safe and like everything is in order so I'm anxious to see what happens this weekend. :) Or maybe I'm totally off. LOL

Last night I printed off info from the NARM website. Most of the information that is needed for the CPM application process. I don't need it all right now but I want to start reading over it and becoming very familiar with what I need to do. Some of the stuff I can be filling out but most of it will come later. It's quite overwhelming!

I think Kev is going to start our taxes tonight. Hopefully we'll get a very similar refund than we did last year.

Guess that's about it.

No comments: