Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another quick fly-by post.

I don't really remember what all happened yesterday. I know we did school in the afternoon. Oh..the girls had Girl Scouts. But it's late enough in the afternoon that Matthew gets a nap and the girls do school, so it's pretty much a normal day.

Today was crazy. I had to stop by and chat with a lady who leads a Mama group that I co-lead. We had a meeting tonight so we needed to get together before then. If anyone out there is interested, it's the South Tulsa Children's Health and Wellness Meetup (the URL says "mommy milk" because she recently changed the name). Great group, great information, great support!!!! I'll be talking next month about Breastfeeding. :)

After that little meeting we stopped into Barnes and Noble until it was time to go to the midwife's house. Met a nice homeschooling Mom at B&N. :)

We had an interview today and it went really well! Another homeschooling Mom expecting her sixth little one. I'm pretty sure she's decided to use this midwife. If she does then I will have a client (two in March) from now until June! :)

From there she and I had to go do a homevisit and it went well also.

That Mama told me about a local honey farm and I took the kids over on our way to Wild Oats. Got a quart of honey and it is fabulous!!!!! I'm so excited because in addition to local raw milk, I can get local raw honey!!!

After that we stopped over at Wild Oats for a few things. Got stuff to make another batch of granola. I also picked up some Arnica. I'm trying to transition my medicine cabinet to be more natural health friendly.

Came home and started dinner then I was out the door again for my meeting.

LONG day!!!!!!

We have something tomorrow afternoon and Thursday afternoon so hopefully Friday will be quieter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know where you get your local honey! :-)