I see you all reading my blog.
And you're not commenting because?????
So it's Saturday and I got to sleep in this morning!!! It was heavenly. I started to feel a little bit guilty around 9:30 but realized it's not something that happens often, the kids were content, and I was going to enjoy it! And I did.
Not sure what's going on here today. I think the girls and I might start on some Christmas candy when Matthew is napping. We'll have at least one hour to work on stuff. Other than that I'm just going to enjoy a day off and watch the snow fall.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got power back at 1730 Saturday and my cable just came back on!!!!
i just found your blog... so um hi! lol :)
My power just came on today. Our house was out for nine days! I have a lot of catching up to do now.
Post a Comment