God is faithful. Always.
Wednesday night Kevan came in the room and said he was going to email someone that owes him some money. Kevan has worked on some recording projects with this guy in the past. Several months ago they started one but I guess this guy is waiting on someone to write original music for the project and until then, Kevan can't finish it. But he's has already done some of the editing. He asked if half of it could be paid now and then the rest when the project is finished. We weren't sure, so close to Christmas, if he would be able to pay. He called Kev and told him it was no problem at all and is bringing a check to Kev at lunch today.
So last night I was able to get a little Christmas shopping done for the kids. I was able to get their gifts and only went over the amount he's paying Kev by $10. As I walked out of each store I looked down at my bag and thanked Father for being able to provide the gifts for my children.
Then today a friend of mine dropped off a card for our family. Her family blessed us with a little something as well. I am truly speechless. It was so unexpected and such a blessing. I was doing so much better today knowing that the kids would have Christmas but still praying us through the next few weeks. We pretty much will just have what we need for bills only. Not groceries or gas. God was faithful and provided for that need as well.
I'm really baffled as to why, all of a sudden, things are so tight financially. I just keep trusting and praying us through. Things will get better and I'm believing that very soon we'll be in a position to bless others! Honestly, as much as I want to not live paycheck to paycheck and wonder how it's all going to work out (because frankly that sucks and it's not how God wants us to live), I want to be out of this because I hate not being able to have the surplus to give. It will happen...we'll get there...I just have to be patient and be diligent.
He's faithful....so very faithful.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's wonderful! What a wonderful answer to prayer.
Post a Comment