Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks ladies...you're so sweet.

I completely forgot to post Kevan's good news! He left his cell phone here yesterday and started to go back in for it but decided to leave it. Where he works is kind of underground and his phone doesn't get a signal so he doesn't use it anyway but he always takes it with him. A while after lunch I heard it ringing, looked at it and was just going to let it ring. Then I realized the number was the Dr's office!! So I answered it and it was his Dr's nurse with the pathology results!!

All the margins were clear!!! Which means he did get it all last week! :) Praise God!!!!


The kids saw the dentist this morning. I really should have done some research about the flouride treatment and just didn't think of it. I went ahead and had it done this time. I figured since they don't use flouride toothpaste here at home and since it's been a year since their last visit, today's treatment wouldn't be too excessive. But I want to educate myself before they go back in six months.

After that they went to the chiropractor. Yesterday they had a deal where, with an appointment you got a free turkey. When we got their his wife asked me if we could use a turkey because they had some left over. So we were blessed with a turkey today!!

I would post more but I see that my son has removed his diaper and is showing off the family jewels to his sisters. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God that they got it all!!!!!!!

Oh, and Dr. B asked about you. :-)

Peculiar Blogs said...

That's wonderful news!!! WOOHOO!!