So here I am again on Monday. They come too fast. And Friday's don't come often enough.
And once again today was crazy. Overwhelmed, worn out, tired of dealing with a screaming 2 year old,...fun times.
Thankfully I was able to have some time alone in the somewhat peace and quiet of Bennigans. It was wonderful. My class tonight got done early so I decided that I really needed to get away alone before going home. After a Cosmopolitan (YUM), appetizers and Death By Chocolate (which wasn't as good as they used to be) without anyone screaming at me, needing food cut up, or having to tell anyone to settle down...I'm feeling much better. I am ready for the rest of the week.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some time alone sounds wonderful- I'm glad you got it! I really am anxious to see pictures of the stuff you've done around the house. Oh, and while you're at it, a recent picture of Matthew would be wonderful as well. :)
Post a Comment