Thursday, November 15, 2007

Everything went well yesterday. The Dr was confident that he got everything. However, he was also confident after Kevan's first biopsy that it was "just a mole". *rolling my eyes* Of course I do pray he is right and I believe that Kevan is healed! I just really hate when Dr's get confident of things like that without all the information. I also wasn't really pleased with his sterile technique. Or lack thereof I should say. *sigh*

Anyway, he goes back in a week and a half to get the top layer of stitches taken out (since they cut out a layer of skin underneath the carcinoma, there are dissovable stitches under and ones that need to be removed above). And we should have the pathology results by Wednesday but I'm guessing it won't be until the week after the holiday.

I am having a very hard week emotionally. Feeling very overwhelmed with everything around the house, with the kids, Kev's stuff this week, but most of all with financial stuff. I'm so tired of living like this. I just want to get out of this hole and it seems like good things keep happening to everyone but us. I know God wants me to trust Him (and I do) and I know that He never leaves us and that He always takes care of us. It's just so hard sometimes to know what money is coming in, figuring how it all will add up and wonder how we're going to have money to buy groceries and other essentials after getting the bills paid. But somehow it always works out and we have what we need. And my heart knows that. But my head is struggling.

1 comment:

NeeCee said...

I completely understand your feelings and share them often. Its a constant struggle to get my head knowledge into my heart so I stop fretting.