Thursday, November 29, 2007

Did I scare everyone away? :)

Don't worry. The tequila bottle was empty. A friend and I had just finished making frozen strawberry margaritas and decided to have some fun with the empty bottle. lol

We had a piddly school day yesterday. The girls got a few things done but I had a couple prenatal visits to go to in the afternoon. I think the only thing that we got behind in was Em's Math. They usually take a couple things with them and work while I'm in appointments. :)

Our two Mama's due in February are down to every two week visits. Which is great fun but also means things are getting busy again!!! I need to figure something out for childcare because February and March are going to be BUSY! I'm not sure if Kev will be able to take much time off work so I'm hoping my mother-in-law will be available. But I'm trying not to worry too much because everything always works out when it comes down to it.

Speaking of....I need to put EDDs over there on my little list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You scared me Heather! No, just kidding! ~Kim B.