Pretty boring day around here. Tomorrow will be crazy busy though. And the rest of the week for that matter.
Took the kids to the chiropractor and met with my nutritionalist. I completely forgot to take them in last month to get adjusted so I'm sure they are feeling much better today! I need to start doing better about my nutrition in relation to my thyroid stuff. Which I knew but needed a kick in the ass about it all. She had a book she recommends and made a couple copies for me so I can get an idea about what my diet should be like every day. It's nothing I didn't know, it's just a matter of implementing it and finding recipes that feed the family and stay within the budget.
School this afternoon went well. The girls actually got done a little early which rarely happens.
I guess that's about it. Nothing new on the home improvement front. The painting is mostly done so I'm just waiting to find out when we can start on the big stuff.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment