Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Monday again.

And I have a pretty new sink, faucet and counter. My kitchen is about 80% painted. The only things left are to pick out some tile for the backsplash, put in the new counter on the other side of the kitchen, and finish painting on the other side. Oh...and eventually new tile flooring. It's SO pretty already!!!

So far the week looks fairly uneventful. Teach class tonight, the kids are going to the eye dr. Wednesday, our turn to go to the dairy on Thursday and CoOp on Friday. Ok...writing it all out like that makes me tired already!

Still no news on Kevan's biopsy. He had a message from the nurse saying she was waiting on a referal or something. I don't know what's going on. I will say that I am not very pleased with this office anymore and wish he would switch care providers!

Time to start school.......

No comments: