The home renovations have begun! :)
I now have one very small wall in my dining room/kitchen painted red. I LOOOOOOVE it! I will take pictures before we do any more to show how horrid this house is now and how pretty it is becoming.
Yesterday we went to Lowe's and picked out flooring (ceramic tile and "hardwoods"), a sink, countertops, faucet, garbage disposal, and light fixtures. We just looked at what we liked best and got prices. I want to go to Home Depot and look there as well as a flooring store where I hear you can get great deals (IF they have exactly what you want and exactly how much you need).
But for now we're going to get the painting done. That way we don't worry about getting paint on the floor. And by the time we're done with the painting we should have our flooring bought and will be ready for the big stuff.
I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!! Our house will finally be pretty and presentable. I never invite people over because the carpet is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty. I felt bad yesterday, one of the girls asked me, "Mama, when we get the new floor does that mean we can have birthday parties at OUR house again??"
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment