Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Random picture time!!!


This is my tv boyfriend. Yes, my husband knows about him.


ER hasn't been on in forever so I thought it was about time to post a picture of my Dr. Luka.


Anyway.....


I guess I should blog a little bit since it's been a while.


No news on the job issue. But the person he needs to talk to is out of town for a week and a half. So we're in a holding pattern for right now. I have mixed feelings about it which means I just need to pray about it some more. My only real concern would be that they can assure us that they can pay the salary he's asking (well...really it's what he MUST HAVE for us to meet our budget) long-term. I do not want to get into a situation where 16 months from now we hear, "Not sure when we'll be able to pay you...." BTDT..not fun. It's not that I don't trust the "company", it's more that I don't see how long-term there would be that kind of money. But I'm probably totally wrong and I know I'm not the one in charge of their budget. And I can't imagine it would even be offered to him if there were some question about that.


I have a couple more clients to add to my list over there. :) I need to get due dates from Tiffany first. All I know is that one is in February and one is in April. I might have another for April but that one is still up in the air. Still plugging along with my midwifery studies. I'm SO close to being done with Unit 2! Just a bit more reading and one more book test.


School is going well. The girls started CoOp last week and loved it! They were actually excited about having homework!! LOL! I am teaching the K-1 group Sign Language. Last week we just did a few things to introduce them to the whole idea. I made up a little lesson plan thing for the rest of the semester. Hopefully it won't overwhelm them. I'm a teensy bit concerned about the older girls' Sign class. I think some Signs are being taught wrong.


Matthew is still in the big boy bed for naps and PnP for night time. I just keep reminding myself that one of these days he'll "get it" and go to bed at night great in the big boy bed.
I painted our hallway bathroom yesterday! :) It's not quite the color I was imagining but it's still pretty! I wanted a bit more olive-sage and a little lighter. This color, while just about what I wanted on the chip and the drips down the paint can, dried darker (like paint always does which I knew) but with a little more blue in the sage. Which means it doesn't quite go with my bathroom towels. The darker sage that I have looks alright with it though. Once I can get the new silver hardware, new shower curtain and decorations it shouldn't be so overwhelming!
Next is the living room I think. Or the dining room. I want to do the kitchen next but I think first we need to replace the counter, sink and do some tiling (backsplash). I'm SOOO anxious to get the red in there!! ;) After we are done painting then we can do the flooring!!!!!!!!! So so so so so so so soooooooooooo excited!!!

This morning the girls and I made the Official 2007 Christmas Candy List. :) We decided on all the things we'll be making (which is most of the same plus a couple new things...every year I add something new). Then we listed who we'll give candy as gifts to. Then we made the ingredient list. That way I can start buying things now...little by little...and it's not a HUGE expense in December.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Luka IS just a little bit handsome isn't he???? ;-)
~Kim B.