It's working!!!
This was Abby's first full day without artificial coloring or flavors (at least the flavors that I know to look for at this point).
I sat at dinner thinking, "Hmmmm...she's sitting still....I haven't had to tell her to settle down and eat....In fact, I can't think of a time today that I've had to tell her to settle down!!"
Kev noticed it too.
Behaviors I noticed improved today:
*Not as loud.
*More self-control.
*She sat at the table (usually she has one foot up on the bench or she sits on her feet or goes back and forth between the two).
*She ate dinner without playing in her food or water.
*After dinner the girls went outside and a few minutes later she came in to use the restroom...and she WALKED through the house!
I'm so excited! It must be a dye or flavoring that she's reacting to! Can't wait to see if this continues!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment