I know...I know...I haven't posted in an entire week.
Honestly, I've had a very hard week and didn't feel like "talking" to anyone. Including blogging.
We did set up the big boy bed Monday. He went to sleep that night at 11:00pm. The other nights that week followed a similar pattern (however, for naps he settles down and goes right to sleep in the big boy bed) until Thursday night when I told Kev around 9:30 or 10:00 to set up the Pack and Play for night time.
It was so very stressful for me trying to get the girls to settle down to bed and read to them, get Matthew settled down and still have time for ME before I went to bed. I do NOT do well if I don't have time at the end of every day...alone or snuggling on the couch with Kev watching tv without interruption. Don't get me wrong. I was loving the time in the evening to snuggle with Matthew and rest a little bit with him. But after you do that for 2-3 hours and there are three other children to get to bed around the same time as he's trying to settle down....it just wasn't going to work without me going insane, being exhausted and starting to feel depressed.
So for naps he's sleeping in the big boy bed and at night he's in the Pack and Play. We'll have to make the transition slowly. He'll get there eventually. :)
I did take pictures but a day or two later Kev came to me holding the memory card. Apparently it had been in the computer still. Since we can't find the cord for the camera to the computer right now, I can't get the pics off my camera. *sigh* He says he has a cord at work that we can use so hopefully that will work.
And speaking of my husband. Without going into great detail (since we still don't know them all yet)......he was offered a job yesterday that is pretty much EXACTLY the line of work he wants to do!!! It came out of the blue and like I said, we're still unsure of all the details or if it will even become a reality. But if somehow it does work out it would be a real blessing for him!!! So things to be praying about for the situation:
*That the pay he's asking for wouldn't be a problem.
*That taxes would be taken care of (he's had a job before on contract and we had to set money back....it sucked when tax time rolled around).
*That there is a good deal of reassurance that this would be a long-term job that would continue to pay the salary agreed to.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment