Sunday, September 16, 2007



Here we go again, another week is starting. Hopefully this one won't be as crazy as the last one was.

I don't think we have anywhere to be during the day until Thursday! Yay!!

Still no update on the job situation. We're still waiting on that person to get back to town.

Matthew's birthday party is next Saturday. :) I can't find invitations that I like so I'll have to go by the scrapbook store and find stickers to make them. He's having a car party. Not "Cars" as in Disney's Cars movie. Just a car party. I'm going to make his cake look like a road and then put some Hot Wheels on it. Not sure if we'll play games or anything. Kinda hard to do that with two year olds. ;) But I need to think of something to keep them busy.

Then once we get that birthday done it will be time to plan Gracie's party! :) She has decided on a rainbow party. There was an American Girl magazine issue about rainbows and they had a rainbow cake in it. She wants that. However that will all depend on if the girls can find that magazine issue so I know how to make it.

Em went on her Girl Scout campout and had loads of fun! I think she enjoyed getting away without her sisters and brother. They did leather crafts, made a bubble maker, went canoeing and kayaking, and went geocaching. Oh...and stayed up until 10:30(!!!!) Friday night. ;) She was pretty excited about that.

I had a lovely day yesterday! A friend and I had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. YUM! We had a nice time chatting and I got to snuggle with her little one again. :) I need a baby fix every now and then. After that I stopped in to Old Navy for some new jeans (my everyday jeans got fabric paint on them a couple weeks ago....grrrr). Found some new ones plus a couple new shirts. A little retail therapy always helps.

No comments: