He woke up (at 10am!!!) with a slight fever but after some ibuprofen he was back to his normal almost 2yo self! :) Usually I don't jump to meds like that but since I knew we had the party I didn't want him to feel icky.
The party was a success I think. He seemed to have fun. Actually he had more fun playing with the drums and microphone than he did with his new toys! I got some great video of him playing the drums!! Our video camera battery died so I didn't get any of him singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or the "ABCs" into the (turned off) microphone.
Maybe someday I'll get around to posting a few pictures. You all know how horrible I am about uploading pictures. But it does need to be done very soon because our camera is out of room. LOL!!
Kim ~ Glad the info is helpful! :) It is a huge issue to make decisions about and there is SOOO much information, on both sides, about it. Are there any specific vax's you are researching? Matthew is not vax'd at all and the girls are partially vaxed and I won't be finishing up their vax's.
I am excited about Dr. Robert Sears' new book coming out: The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment