Everyone sit down and mark this day on your calendar.
Today I cleaned the windows in the living room and dining room.
Yes, it's true.
However I'm quite frustrated because I can't figure out how to get to the inside of the top double-pane part of the windows. So just the bottom half of my windows are clean.
But they are clean.
And don't you dare ask how long it's been since I've done that. I won't answer.
I'm trying to make small steps in the direction of our mini-home renovations. Hopefully here in the next month or so we can redo our flooring, paint, and switch bedrooms around!!! I'm SO excited!!! And also do a little redecorating...nothing fancy just new bathroom accessories, new curtains in the dining room and bedrooms...stuff like that. So I'm working on getting some of these little jobs out of the way now. Next I'm going to start redoing the walls in our master bathroom.
My son escaped this morning into the backyard. I thought I had heard Kev let the dog out after he got up. When I got up Lucy (the dog) came running into our bedroom acting like she needed to go out. So I took her to the door and watched her dash outside. Which was odd because usually, even though she needs to potty, she's not so eager to go outside. So I stood there watching her and thought, "Wow...she really does have to go. I wonder if she'll run right out to a spot to pee." As my eyes followed her running out there they came to Matthew, standing by the swing set!! So either Kev didn't let Lucy outside or when Matthew opened the door to go outside, HE let the dog back IN the house!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment