Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another weekend is over. I thought it was going to be a crazy one but it ended up being pretty laid back. Well, as laid back as it can get around here with four kids.

My sweet husband is still working on this project for our pastor. It's almost done on his end. I think it's been very stressful for him but the compensation will be a huge blessing! I'm hoping that we can take some of it and FINALLY get new flooring in the house!!

Now that school is back in full swing it means my calendar is filling up! This week the girls have their first Girl Scout meeting. Next week is the Preschool group (right Kahri?) and the first day of CoOp. Of course wouldn't you know that I already have a scheduling conflict! The first day of CoOp is also the same day as the nursing Mom's group that I co-lead. I'm really bummed about it but I'll have to miss the Mom's group this month. The next months though my girls will probably need to miss CoOp. My prayer for my girls this year is that with rejoining the homeschool group and getting more involved in things, they will start developing new friendships!

I've added a new blog to my list over there for you all to enjoy! A long time friend of mine and his wife are missionaries living in China. She has started a blog about her adventures. Please remember also to keep them in your prayers.

And once again...I promise there are pics coming. Still trying to find the time to get the pics off of my camera!!

1 comment:

mamma_on_the_move said...

hey, wow thanks! how did you find my blog? josh kept saying "just write something" so i figured i'd try it and see if anyone read it or not! hopefully it'll get more interesting when I make it to china! i'm glad to see your blog and excited to get to read about all the comings and goings of a doula!

PS - i noticed you have a pic of your necklace on your blog. I haven't gotten it out of my mind since i saw it but can't find anything like it anywhere. I know it was passed down to you but if you ever see another similar one will you please let me know as I would really really love to have it. it is just so gorgeous!