Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm here. Still waiting on babies.

One will be induced on Tuesday for medical reasons. I won't be able to be there because of the hospitals "3 people in the room" rule. STINK!

The other has been in early labor for a few days. Please pray that she doesn't do anything more until at least tomorrow afternoon. I don't have any childcare for my kids while Kev is working at church. I have two people to call on and they are both unavailable. STINK! I don't want to miss this birth too. :(

Not much more to blog about. I'm not feeling very inspired to write much. I don't usually have time to read/comment on other blogs which means there isn't much interaction with people which means I get bored and forget to blog here. I'll try to do better. But I'm not making any promises.

No comments: