My appointment this morning went really well!! :) There was a lot of information to take in but most of it made sense. I had to email her about a couple of the things I'm taking because I can't remember their purpose. She has me on two supplements and a liquid formula to help my thyroid get the message to start functioning right. I also have to make a few dietary changes. I'm very anxious to be on this stuff for a while and start seeing a difference. She said at first my body would go through a detox-type period as it's adjusting. Being really tired was the main one she mentioned. But she said after my body adjusts, I'll see my energy level soar!! Yay! After 120 days I'll re-do the saliva test and see how my thyroid is reacting.
Not much going on here today. I did some tidying up a while ago...cleaned the kitchen...put some clothes away. Fun. This afternoon I need to go to a PNV and sit in on an interview. Then we're going to dinner with some friends that are here from out of town. With all the business later I don't feel like doing much right now.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so glad your appointment went well!!! I can't wait to hear how you are feeling. :-)
Post a Comment