First of all I just want to say "HELLO" to everyone visiting from the Pioneer Woman's blog. Thanks so much for taking time to come check out my blog. It's pretty boring here compared to 95% of other blogs out there in cyberspace.
The only other thing I have to say right now is:
1. The liquid formula I have to take for my thyroid is N-A-S-T-Y!!!!!!!!! Every time I have to take a swig (three times a day) I just remind myself, "This is better for me than a thyroidectomy and being on meds the rest of my life."
2. I'm exhausted. She said yesterday the stuff would zap my energy but then start building it up again. I'm not sure if it's already happening or if I'm just tired today. I may have to take a nap this afternoon while Matthew is laying down.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
is it working yet?
Post a Comment