We've had a very nice weekend. Nothing extraordinary has happened, just a nice relaxing weekend.
Here are some highlights:
*I think the baby birds have grown up and left the birdhouse.
*The midwife and I did three prenatals on Saturday. Very fun!! I got blood pressure right all three times. That was amazing all by itself. lol I also palpated and figured out two of the three babies correctly. And most fun of all......I did my first vaginal exam! I was a little nervous just because I didn't want to hurt her and while I'm familiar with the cervix, I wasn't sure if measuring dilation and effacement was difficult. Thankfully her cervix was quite anterior (pointing slightly towards the front not back...posterior), which did take me a few seconds to figure out. But measuring her dilation and effacement was quite easy (at least with this Mama) and I got it right. :)
*I spent too much on groceries. But I didn't splurge on anything. I know we have to eat and that there are several of us here to feed. LOL! But I think it's time to readjust my weekly grocery budget. Oh joy.
That's about it. Tonight I need to get school planned for the week. :)
1 comment:
Congratulations on all that you did so well!! WOOHOO!! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment