Monday, May 7, 2007

Oh look...it's Monday. Again.

Seriously..I hate thinking of titles. LOL!

I'm trying to be productive today. I really am. I just don't wanna be. We did however clean the house today and I'm doing laundry. I still need to vacuum and do more laundry...oh and clean my bathroom. Then get everyone packed on Wednesday. If I'm really good I'll be able to get all the laundry done in time. lol Oh how I wish I had two washers and two dryers!!!!

Earlier I decided that this week will be my week off of school to honor myself for Mother's Day. Since we are going to my Mom's on Thursday and I have a ton to get done between now and then, that's what's going to happen. So next week we'll dig back in and stay busy!!

Today I got an email from a Mama looking for a doula. :) We set up an interview for next Wednesday evening.

That's about it for now. Must.....keep.....doing.....laundry.....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I just wanted to write how much I'm enjoying this blog. I love the peaceful music and reading about all God is doing in your life. YEAH for a new potential client.

Peculiar Blogs said...

Laundry...a dirty word.