So we had the lasagne last night. Yum!!!! The kids weren't so enthusiastic about it but they did eat. I think next time I make it, I won't use sausage. That's probably what they didn't like. And me too. I wouldn't mind just a hint of the flavor but it was too much. BUT....very cheesy and yummy!!!
Tonight I'm doing Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Grilled New Potatoes, some kind of fruit or something and OREO and Fudge Ice Cream Cake. Yes, I get that Kraft magazine. Was it really that obivous? It should be interesting. Kev is usually the one who uses the grill.
Because it's just the way I am, it's time to learn something new. My latest thing is that I am going to learn to do belly henna. Not at all because of the beliefs behind it. Simply because it's beautiful a way for a woman to celebrate the end of her pregnancy, and something special to add to a Baby Shower or Blessingway.
Not sure what all needs to be done today. I haven't been sleeping well so I don't have much energy or motivation to do anything other than figure out when or if I'll sleep. So today I'm just taking it easy other than doing school with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That belly henna is such a neat idea. Decorate your pregnant belly. Much less painful that a piercing or a tattoo and when you get tired of it, it fades away. I want to do that! Looks like fun!
~Kim B.
Recipes looking yummy too! I have to try those also. :-)
~Kim B.
oh that oreo and fudge ice cream cake is on our "to do" list. We get that magazine too! there were lots of good ones in there!!
I've never heard of belly henna. I will look into it.
Post a Comment