First of all..no, I am not pregnant.
The exciting news is..........I FINALLY BOUGHT THE HISTORY BOOKS!!!!!
Thank you....Thank you. *bowing* I stopped into Mardel and they had the History Pockets book and I ordered the Hands On Heritage book. Then just a while ago I bought the TQ Guide and the other two supplemental books online. I know the library has the Colonial Kids book but I know me. And we'll be ready to do an activity and I will have forgotten to have reserved it. LOL! So I'd rather spend the money and have it on my bookshelf.
Anyway, I know you all are relieved that I finally did it. LOL! Ok, I'm relieved.
Two more days and I get to see my sweet hubby. :) Then my Mom will be here on Friday. So at least my week is ending well. lol It hasn't been a bad week really....just lonely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment