Sitting here with my homemade frozen strawberry margarita and dinner enjoying the quiet. :)
Did I post here what my sweet hubby got me for my birthday?? I don't remember. Anyway, he got me a bottle of tequila, a bottle of triple sec, and a bag of frozen strawberries. ;) I love margaritas but never just routinely go out to have the booze in the house so I can have one whenever. LOL!!! And it's not something I'd go spend the money on just because it sounds good. So he did very well doing that as a birthday present since when I do make them, it's rare and a total treat! And ooooooooooooh so yummy!
Class went well tonight (well...I think it did and one of my students said it was good..LOL). The topic was first stage labor so I hope I didn't freak any of them out..especially the 1st time Moms. It's so much information and when you haven't gone thru it before, can be overwhelming to think about.
Tomorrow will be busy. Busy but fun. We'll be home for a bit after taking Kev to work but then I have to get everyone packed up to spend most of the day at Tiffany's house. :) The girls will take their school work so I don't need to worry about that not getting done. Well..things that they don't need my constant help with.
I think since my dinner is all gone I will go put clean sheets on the bed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Clean sheets...that would be a treat for me! LOL.
Post a Comment