Friday, April 20, 2007

It's still my birthday....

Let's see...how my week has ended.....

*My husband is HOME!!!

*We upgraded our cell phones yesterday. A friend of mine and I were talking about Sprint and she mentioned a phone she was thinking of getting. I checked it out on the Sprint website and then checked to see if we were eligible for our $150 upgrade yet (and we were!) and made some calls. :) It ended up being a really good deal! Since their $50 mail-in rebate offer ends on Saturday we went ahead and did it. So on the way home from the airport we stopped and got our phones. I love it! Mostly because it's pink. But even more because I FINALLY have good reception again and shouldn't have more dropped calls.

*My Mom is coming today. :) We're going to make the diary run after she gets here. On the way back we'll stop at the Amish Cheese House and Nettie Ann's Bakery. YUUUUM! Then tonight we're going to dinner. Not sure where yet. lol

*I had another girl call me yesterday about childbirth classes. :) So my Monday class will have four couples in it!! I'm excited and nervous!!!!

*One of the supplemental history books came yesterday. Hopefully the others will come soon too!

Guess that's about it. Need to get lunch made so we're all ready to go when my Mom gets here.

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!! I've been thinking of you today! (just didn't have a chance to blog)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather!
I have to ask, where is the Amish Cheese House and Nettie Ann's Bakery? Sounds like a place I need to visit. :-)
~Kim B.