Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here's where the title goes

Still no baby!! AAAAHHHHH! lol We're hoping for today as she had a lot of contractions last night. :) She's also doing some natural/herbal things to see if it helps bring on contractions again. I'm all ready pretty much. The only issue is if I have to leave this afternoon (which I doubt), Kev needs a ride home from work. But I'm not really worried about that since I haven't heard anything more and it's already 11:30. Dinner is in the crock pot so it will be ready to go in case I have to leave after picking Kev up from work. Come on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't purchased the History book. I guess I need to get that done. I can't decide on what spine (if any) I want to use. Need to get it so we'll have it to start on in a couple weeks.

Made a trip to Wild Oats this morning. :) Stocked up on some things we had run out of. Bought a new 2.2 liter drinking bottle for me and a 2gal one for the fridge. I had one from WalMart for me that's 74oz but it's the nasty plastic. And since I don't need more estrogen in my system than what's already there..lol..I sprung for a polycarbonate one at WO.

Guess that's about all the news here.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I guess this is where to find you now. Praying this baby comes before the week is over.