Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Saturday!

"Leisure, some degree of it is necessary for
the health of every man's spirit."


This morning was fairly crazy but it's settling down now I think.

We had a guy from our church come out to look at our a/c again. We had water leaking from it into the house and he came out once to look at it. While he was here that time he got called out to another job so he was in a bit of a hurry. He charged it for us and thought maybe that might fix it but if it didn't, just to call him back. It started leaking again. *grrr* He suspected that it might be a rusted out pan which would be a $$$$ repair (meaning whole new unit). PTL it was just dirty coils keeping the water from running into the drain pipe. :)
Not sure what else we're going to get done today. Matthew is finally napping. I don't feel like doing laundry or cleaning. lol Imagine that. I guess I'll just go enjoy not having anything to do. :)

No comments: