So seeing how I'm posting here MUCH more these days, I guess I should take some time when I have it (LOL...which means probably never) and beautify this blog. Seeing Kahri's redecorating has inspired me too. lol I'll have to think about it a bit...what all I want on here. I don't want to have a dumpy boring blog!! :p Well, at least the appearance.
This morning I decided to mow the backyard. I have to say I am quite proud of myself for getting the mower started. LOL! It looks SO much better out there. Ever since we moved in this house it's been the arrangement that I take care of the inside of the house and gardens outside then Kev empties the trash and cares for the yard. He's been so busy lately that the yard part hasn't been done. I got a little tired of the almost 2' weeds in spots around the backyard so I took care of it.
We didn't take a walk today but I think the mowing I did counts as exercise. ;) But I did get back to my breakfast routine today. So I have a nice little energy buzz today. lol
Sold some curriculum yesterday so now...well, as soon as I receive her payment...I can buy the other history book I need. :) No success yet on selling the one I bought and changed my mind about.
Time to get a few things ready for school today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment