Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Closer to Friday with shiny new tires

We had to buy new tires for the van today. It wasn't a huge surprise though. We've known that it needed to be done eventually. This morning when I got home I noticed the back driver tire had some steel sticking out and a few REALLY worn down spots. So off to Robertson Tire I went with all four children. Thankfully Chili's is right next door so we went there for lunch while we waited. It's amazing how much better the van is handling now!!!

Church tonight. :) Our church usually doesn't have mid-week services but they are doing them during Lent. It's been SO nice!! Much smaller group and they are having a soup/bread meal afterwards. I hear they are talking about starting Friday night services eventually so that will be nice!!

And on that note I just saw the clock and I must go pick up my husband from work and take him over to church for sound check. :)

No comments: